Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Elliot rings the bell!

We had a fantastic day of celebration. Today was Elliot's last day of radiation, and he finally got to ring the bell (he has been asking every day since we started)! We are grateful to have completed this phase of the journey! Now onto only nine more weeks of chemo. WE CAN DO THIS!

A family event!

Elliot's fan club as he enters radiation

Hugs of gratitude

On-demand, cheesy smile

Presents from the fan club


Ice cream celbration


Ringing the final bell
(video does not work on mobile devices...posted to my facebook for those on mobile devices)

6 comments:

  1. I am feeling so happy seeing your pics :) So thankful to God that Elliot is ringing "THE BELL" !! I've been praying for Elliot and you also, Dan and Simone and Julia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. I love it when I have tears of joy. Congratulations on the ringing of the bell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your post and the wonderful video. Never has a bell ringing brought tears to my eyes before. I'm so happy for Elliot's continued healing and successes every day! Our prayers continue for heaps of blessings on your entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic video. I am so glad this part of the journey is completed. It has to feel good. Elliot, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jules' eyebrow lift in the ice cream pic!

    ReplyDelete